- To reserve your class spot, payment will be required at the time of registration.
- You can register in person, over the phone, or via email.
- Some classes require supplies. If supplies are needed, a supply list can be obtained when you register at the shop or via email.
- Be sure to purchase your supplies ahead of class so that you are prepared! All students receive a 10% discount on supplies required for classes. Just remind the staff member!
- If you must cancel, please allow 5 days prior notice. We will be happy to refund the amount, apply it as a store credit, or apply it to another class.
- Cancellations fewer than 5 days prior to class may result in fee forfeiture. We will do our best to fill your spot, but if cannot be filled, class fees will not be reimbursed.
- Town and Country Quilt Shop reserves the right to cancel a class for any reason. If your class is cancelled due to weather, we will make every attempt to reschedule. If your class has been canceled, you will receive a full refund.
- Please check your class supply list to see what preparations need to be made before class.
- Parking is limited, if possible, unload out front, and park your vehicle in one of the municipal lots.
- Please arrive on time and prepared with class materials.
- Turn off your cell phone (or at least put on silent). If you MUST take a call, please step out of the classroom.
- Please pay attention to the instructor.
- Don't forget to leave your work area clean!