From Small Beginnings - Quilts for Donation in Memory of Karen M. Small
Mission: To create and donate quilts for those in need.
How you can help:
- Donate completed quilts! Babies to Seniors!
- Donate cotton fabric and/or cotton batting
- Donate unfinished quilt tops or blocks
- Pick up a packaged quilt kit, make quilt and return it!
- Join us for donation quilt making fun at the Town and Country Quilt Shop! Kits will be provided and can be picked up before the date to complete cutting. See store calendar for details.
- Suggest individuals and/or groups to receive donations.
- Sign up for our e-mail list: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Become a member of the From Small Beginnings working committee.
- Make a monetary donation. Please email Kathy for more details.
Sponsored by: Town and Country Quilt Shop, 10 E Bank Street, Albion, NY 14411 (585) 455-0760
Donations and quilt kits can be dropped off/picked up by calling:
- Kathy at 412-953-0184
- Nancy at 585-943-9361
- Or by stopping at the Town and Country Quilt Shop
- Or contact us via email to arrange pickup of donated items
Please place all donations in bags with your name clearly listed.
*Karen M. Small was a gifted quiltmaker and a generous and caring person who left us too early.