Festive Embroidered Towels || Thursday, July 28, 11am-3pm
Learn basic embroidery stitches to decorate towels to add a little holiday spirit to your home or as a present to someone special.
You can purchase toweling fabric right at Town and Country Quilt Shop, or use your own linen towel. If you purchase the toweling, you will need a 24” length. The toweling is already hemmed to 16” wide.
- Embroidery floss in your choice of colors. You only need a few colors-these are simple designs,
- Red, green, gold, whatever Christmassy colors you choose. I will bring some extra floss.
- Embroidery needle…no specific size, but should have sharp point
- A dissolvable marking pen…I prefer Frixion
- A light box is very helpful. I will bring mine if you don’t have one.
You can hem the unfinished edges of towel when you get home. I will show you how. You need your sewing machine to do this at home.
Pre-Class Instructions: None!!
Skill Level: Any
Teacher: Brenda Radzinski